This is what happens when posters knock the entire Powerbelt lineup and all the various bullet weights.

It's called Ignorance! It's called Stupidity .. in thinking that the larger Powerbelt Coppers, Aerolites and Platinums all need to be avoided.

Well guess what? I haven't even used a Powerbelt for hunting in over 15 years and I'm smarter than that.

I'm also smarter in noting that we are dealing with the best selling ML bullet on our planet and if one million people complain, that's because 10-20 times that amount purchased them, ever since their first presence on the market over 20 years ago.

If the product was a failure, they wouldn't be #1 on the market, or even #10 on the market, year-after-year. They would probably be out of business.

OMG to some of you. Sure a Powerbelt failure happens here and there. It happens with all makes and models. But because the Powerbelt numbers sold are so large, it makes it seem that the product is a failure because the complaint numbers are large too.

.... and don't compare this product to a sabot. It's a conical and must be reviewed against other conicals...... not sabots.