The no excuse is patterned after the "White muzzleloading conical." It has a mass at 460 grains to once ignited and pushed bt the powder charge its own inate resistance to movement causes it to "shorten" hence self seal. The 460 grain mass als allows excellent bearing surface to the grooves and lands of the rifling. The 460 grain mass also gives the bullet a spear like length to improve ballistic co efficient. This design and mass gives great absorption of energy by the bullet from the powder charge. It also has excellent sectional density to allow penetration and resistance to break up. Pancake or otherwise fail. I believe they are very inexpensive and have a money back guarantee. Some issues with the bullet are as follow: They do seem to have a lower point of impact initially so sights often need adjusted ( where allowed I use a scope) once airborne they behave fairly well due to the ballistic co efficient.. They like a fouled barrel so cleaning and maintanece is way more labor 4 me than hunting a clean barrel. And they pack a wallop of a recoil.

Last edited by Angus1895; 12/26/15.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills