I suppose the stock could contact if enough force was applied, but it is pretty stiff. The solid rest I had it in for testing my have combined with it to cause the issues. I will say that if I were going to try and make this a target/bench gun I would do away with the synthetic stock very quickly. In fact, I have decided that I am going to get another RAR(full size) and use it as a base for adding stock and such too for target/bench type shooting. I think for a production gun they have a lot of potential.

I did work on the trigger yesterday. I started with removing the spring and putting a ball point pen spring in its place. It worked very well, but I could not get over the fact I put a pen spring in it so I dug through an old box of gun parts and found a good spring to use. The trigger pull is wonderful now. Very light(I have no scale), still safe, but allows you to be surprised. I thought about adding the "no creep" set screw in it, but for a hunting rifle this will do.

I put it on bags to shoot and was very pleased. I did find something very interesting which leads me to believe that most all of my fliers are caused by me. I started shooting at 150 yards and printed two right next to each other. However, I had to go reset my plate because it went crooked on the second shot. After shooting the third it fell off completely, and when I went back to look/put it on, the third shot was 1 1/2" left of the other two.

Then I shot the 250 yard plate. Fired three at it, and decided to go look. All in a nice group, 2 1/2" wide. Went back to shoot three more and they opened up the group with one wide left and one straight down. What this made me realize is that each time I got up, shifted my gun around, changed my seating and such is when the rest of the shots did not go into the main group.

I'm convinced that I have not found a solid anchor point yet, or a repeatable hold on the gun. I think that because it is such a light weight gun, and variance is causing the POI to shift. So its just a matter of working on this. I hope to shoot more tonight so I can put this into practice, but at this point I am convinced the load is great and I might should just move on to field shooting positions. It just one of those things that you want to have a target with a nice little group to show is all.