Well its a done deal I do believe. I got home yesterday and loaded up some rounds and setup on bags following the suggestions I read on this site light weight rifle shooting

I was blow away at the groups I got. Sub MOA all the way out to 250 yards. I still got the occasional flier, but I called each one. I knew if I was putting too much pressure, or squeezing off a round at the wrong time. The trigger on this thing is amazing and is something I am going to have to get used to all over again. I guess even though its not a real hard kicking caliber, the gun is light enough to cause inconsistencies that I have never seen in my other heavier guns.

Now it makes me wonder just how much I can tighten the groups, on other guns I have, by using proper shooting form. I am not a competition shooter, so I never cared that much about learning such stuff. Your hard pressed to use proper shooting form from a number of different hunting situations. But it does help to know these things when you go to testing loads, so you don't waste time and money.

I don't always shoot off the solid rest, I use bags and other field positions, but when I do use the rest I had always thought it was the best for testing accuracy. Now I understand the only real benefit to it is you don't have to deal with recoil on your shoulder. I am just not sure if that's worth more than the frustration of the negatives.