FBI director Comey met behind closed doors with Feinstein and Grassley on Wednesday, Grassley seemed shaken after the meeting. Odds seem good that someone has stepped in it, I hope Trump wasn't directly involved.
eek

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/324194-fbi-director-briefs-top-senators-on-russia

"This briefing was all on sensitive matters and highly classified, and it's really not anything that we can answer any questions about," Feinstein told reporters, noting that she was speaking on behalf of herself and Grassley.

Feinstein further declined to comment on whether Comey confirmed the FBI is investigating a link between Trump officials and Russia, adding: "I'm sorry, but it's the way life is here."
When a reporter asked if they were "satisfied" with the answers they got, Grassley turned to Feinstein, asked if she was "ready to go" and the two headed toward the subway that connects the Capitol to the Senate office buildings.

"If you want to ask me some other time, but not in this environment right here," Grassley told the swarm of reporters and TV cameras.

The closed-door meeting comes after Grassley warned he would block Rod Rosenstein's nomination to serve in the No. 2 role at the Department of Justice (DOJ) until he is briefed on Russia.

"I will not schedule a hearing on the Deputy Attorney General [Rod Rosenstein] until we get a briefing from Comey," Grassley told reporters, according to Talking Points Memo.

Asked if he was prepared to move forward with Rostenstein's nomination after Wednesday's briefings, Grassley appeared to signal that the No. 2 DOJ nominee is still in limbo — at least temporarily.

"I won't answer that until I've gone over all the answers I got," he told reporters Wednesday.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.