Originally Posted by Squidge
Comey is set to testify Monday morning in front of Congress regarding Russia, we should find out if there is any solid evidence of collusion or not once his testimony concludes. To be honest I really don't have a good feel for what he might say.

This ^^

I just want the truth. And if the quote below turns out to be the truth, I'm fine with that, and AGREE with it. In fact I'll take it one step further. If the whole shebang is some kind of Democrat attempt to tar and feather Trump with lies, then those bastards need to face some pretty serious consequences for THAT. Prison. End of careers. Etc.

The thing of it is... one of two things is true and both suck. Either our intelligence community is indeed some kind of non-democratic (small d) "deep state" that is trying to take out an innocent populist president, or, the president is compromised and the executive branch is in cahoots with our geopolitical rival. I don't want EITHER to be true... but one is.

Here's the quote.

"Democrats will also have to prove their credibility to the public, meaning if there is a serious investigation and airing of information and it doesn't turn up any evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors, they too will need to show that they are willing to move on. If the Democrats turned this into a partisan witch hunt with no supporting evidence, then they would end up discrediting themselves"

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!