Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jaguartx
My concern is that almost everyone is trying to turn the folks against him so he can be whacked and the apple cart not be too upset.
Precisely.

I agree with that.

And, I predict that there's gonna be adequate proof of essentially treason to whack him. I think this last month has been all about building enough of a case against him to make the move. Remember, only Congress and the Justice Dept. can move against him. They won't unless forced to since they are all in Republican control. The only way to force them to is to make it untenable to do nothing. Sound familiar?

What is dismaying to me is to watch rabid partisanship turn a bunch of otherwise patriotic Americans into Russia apologists and treason-enablers. Looking at a bunch of you guys when I say that.

Since I agree with a number of Trump's ideas and welcome a D.C. outsider... I am conflicted about it myself. But we simply can't keep a POTUS who did what I think he did.

If I'm wrong I'll eat crow. If I'm right, will y'all?

Sweet Jesus, what a piece of work you are. I bet you walk backward everywhere you go to make sure no one's following you. Give it up dude, this is insane.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."