Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.

Horse cookies. The Russians did not waste their time hacking the Dimocraps and had nothing to do with the Trump campaign. You seriously believe that crap? Why on earth would they get involved. Just facts not 1st grade speculation. They had no reason at all. If you're Russia do you want a life savvy business man educated in the ways of man to deal with, or a cheap power slut that can be bought with the greatest of ease? Do the math numbskull. And I say numbskull referring also to all the politicians, the FBI, the CIA, et al who continue to fellate the insane rumor that "RUSSIA DID IT". What a group of fools. They either have no ability to recognize the truth or are running with the story trying to justify their ignorant and over-reacting initial interpretation. You're defending a lie. Truly don't know if you are 1)as unable to grasp the truth as you appear, 2)incapable recognizing political propaganda, 3)unable to think logically or, 4)smitten by the drama of the moment. But don't feel alone. There are millions of sad, vulnerable, easily led and ignorant liberals out there to keep you company. Oh, breaking news, CNN just announced the sky is falling. Take cover. And the Russians are responsible.

Last edited by shootem; 03/16/17.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."