Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.

O Jeffy, jeffy, jeffy, You are truly a piece of work. You seem to always be ahead of the curve with your intel, cause I have yet to see any of it. I think those Sativa Caramel delights might be effecting your thoughts, and certainly your short-term memory (I consider election night not so long ago as to be short term). Nice job with the 'hit and run' post too dude...but since you are 'interested' in our thoughts here goes.

1) I don't consider my reply to be 'our thoughts', that would be arrogant. Kind of like the Royal we. See first highlighted text. But hilarious that you consider yourself one that helped elect Trump at this point. I thought you had said you couldn't vote for him and look your daughter in the eye, or some such Schidt. You claimed to have gone third party...my memory is poor but not daily dose of hash brownies poor. There is no WE when it comes to you.
2) You want the man to have a chance to do his job? Really. You were chomping at the bit the night after the election for the 'big' recount. But purely in all of our best interest, because 'we' needed to all put the Russian influence thing behind us...RIIIGHT. How disappointing was those findings for you, I can't even fathom.
3)How do you think the 19 year old's that have been doing stuff for the last 8 years (stuff you probably never had time for, what with attending be-in's and Jane Fonda receptions) felt under the AIC that YOU VOTED FOR...a proven traitor, enemy of these United States and truly the best example of a perfect azzwhole I can think of. You're complete detachment from having any possible answer to THAT question actually makes me want to hear a response. I think you owe one...maybe I just missed the part about your time in service, in which case I apologize...somehow I don't think you will be drawing out my first apology of the year though.
4)By all means carry on with your hit and run BS. Don't participate in the thread. Your lack of desire to defend your position speaks volumes about its validity.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.