Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Hey Dave,

Why? Because from their perspective it's win/win/win. They either have leverage on a sitting POTUS, are instrumental in taking down a sitting POTUS, or get to make hay while we argue and navel-gaze and blame each other and riot in the streets for a year or more figuring it all out.

It's weirder than that. I believe that right this moment Russia has everything needed to take Trump down. Meaning, they have records of very inappropriate communications or the like. There's their leverage on him (win). I further get the sense that this has been offered to our spooks in some way. Of course, the only way for them to get this would be to collude with Russia to take down a sitting POTUS, which aside from the societal chaos (win) would about destroy any remaining credibility our intel guys have (win). So, the intel guys, knowing this, are forced to piece together the case more obliquely. Which they have been doing. But they are doing this knowing there's a traitor in the White House. Very difficult position (win).

You guys say Trump is playing chess. I call BS. Trump got owned by Putin. We all did. Putin is the one playing chess.

If you'd put this much thought into your resume, you might actually have a job, Feel free to post some pics of machined parts headed out.

Dude can't even run his own life, but he thinks he has the World all figured out.

Like a door mat.