Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.
Why on God's green earth would the Soviets collude with Trump when a continuation of Obama's negligence (and Hicklery) would leave that half of the planet as a Soviet playground?
Obama was the best thing that ever happened for Russian foreign policy and influence. The Soviets were out of the sandbox for all practical purposes, now they're back. They have half the Ukraine. The former Combloc members of NATO are on a razor's edge, and it's in a large part due to the utter incompetence and obliviousness of Obama/Hillary/Kerry.

Hey Dave,

Why? Because from their perspective it's win/win/win. They either have leverage on a sitting POTUS, are instrumental in taking down a sitting POTUS, or get to make hay while we argue and navel-gaze and blame each other and riot in the streets for a year or more figuring it all out.

It's weirder than that. I believe that right this moment Russia has everything needed to take Trump down. Meaning, they have records of very inappropriate communications or the like. There's their leverage on him (win). I further get the sense that this has been offered to our spooks in some way. Of course, the only way for them to get this would be to collude with Russia to take down a sitting POTUS, which aside from the societal chaos (win) would about destroy any remaining credibility our intel guys have (win). So, the intel guys, knowing this, are forced to piece together the case more obliquely. Which they have been doing. But they are doing this knowing there's a traitor in the White House. Very difficult position (win).

You guys say Trump is playing chess. I call BS. Trump got owned by Putin. We all did. Putin is the one playing chess.

Wow,
That is quite a story. Bottom line Jeffo has a big conspiracy theory based on speculation, no evidence.

Interesting, yet he ignores real evidence , i.e. Obama, Hillary etc...
making deals with the Russians.

He makes the tin-foil hat crowd look positively brilliant and sane.

Oh and one last thing, how did the Russians get all those people to show up at rally's and vote for Trump?

I know how Hillary got illegal votes!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.