Did it

Wouldn't do it again

I like riding bareback and no worries about fertilizing an egg

Read all the warning pre surgery, hah none of that stuff happens to me

Well it did for about 8 mos to a year every time I came it was like molten lava being hammered out those tubes, I'd sweat from the pain

But I was only 41 and I was willing to suffer a lot to empty the twins

That was the worst part, second worse part was the Valium really ah relaxed me. I can recall everything about the procedure including my running dialogue

Told the nurse as she was rubber banding lil Leroy to my tshirt so she could shave me

You've prolly lassoed bigger broncs but that's one bucking sob you got yer hands on there missy Don't think she was all that impressed, she never asked to ride it????

When doc was cauterizing ( mind you I been jabeering thru the whole procedure) he got around to cauterizing. Wisps of smoke rose

I commented well I'm not use to smoke signals from my nuts but you don't look nervous so guess I won't be either

He turned to look at me and deadpanned it's not my nuts on fire 🔥.

Oh? That shut me up for a bit

Bil. Is the smart one. Got dropped off after takin the Valium, said f it I'm just here for the free drugs and left

Good move

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.