Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Nothing but a lot of tree hugging leftists that hate private land owners.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

READ THEM!!
" Start arresting and fine land owners that use blocked public lands as their own to the fullest extent of the law. Because they will! One branch gets over turned. Bust their ass! You want to play ignorant. Pay for it too!"

"The land thieves don't own these lands but as has been said, they treat it as if they do own it. For the most part these are right wing political land thieves who would scream if someone cut them off from their land."

"This seems like a no brainer. ALL public land should be provided access. If landowners don't want to play ball then the government needs to claim imminent domain and just take land at a discount and make access available, simple now, no more land locked land."

"They should at least be able to let the public to hunt claim a road path under iminant domain"

"You act like that's supposed to stop me."

Just a couple of comments from the "members" about landlocked public lands.

Imagine how idiotic I could make members of this site look if I cherry picked stupid comments to make a point.

Seems there is an awful lot of conjecture going on here from people who have political biases more concerned about ideology than about the issues that BCHA deals with.

Fact is, I'm sick of having to chose to vote in favor of having my guns taken away on one side, or all my public lands sold off to the highest bidder on the other.

I want both the 2nd amendment AND public lands... multi use absolutely AND some wilderness!

We saw this past year in the Presidential election that we can get a super candidate when we're pissed enough. Just cuz the parties say I have to chose doesn't mean I'll bend over and take it.

And no, I have no problem whatsoever with private land owners. They're what built this country; but they can't uphold the outdoor heritage this country built on public lands and the mystique of wild places.

Sounds to me like some have more issue with an org that doesn't toe the Rep Party line... which is divestiture of public lands... and look where that'd have got us in the last election... Jeb Bush!?!? Screw that!