Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yeah. I'm wrong.

OK here's the correction.

Tester. He's still an Obama democrat. No matter how you spell his name.

National Monuments taken fraudulently to lock up millions and millions of acres by abuse of the Antiquities Act.

I should have said wilderness taken by the Antiquities act. Wilderness that was in multiple use. Not "Wilderness" that gets your rocks off... grin

Since you are so high up, and all knowing, Buzz...

Perhaps you can tell us all why nobody has bothered to deny the financial contributions to BHA by greenie organizations and benefactors?

If it doesn't happen, proof ought to be well at hand to show everyone that only the interests of hunters are the main goal. smile

I'll not hold my breath though.

You're still wrong, you don't even know what a wilderness is...and what monument designation "locks up fraudulently".

For the record how many acres of designated wilderness have been "locked up" in monuments?

No comment on the Simpson/Tester rider? No comment on the RMEF, B&C club, etc. that support Tester's other bi-partisan legislation...just going to continue to ignore the fact?

Tester has a lot of support from Montana's hunting, fishing, and public land users, and for good reason. He's been a rock for sportsmen and public lands.

As to your question about where BHA gets some of its funding, I'm fully aware and have no problem with it. You wont find a group that supports public lands, science based wildlife management, hunting, fishing, and trapping more than BHA. You also wont find any group that has more bad to the bone, hardcore sportsmen than BHA either. I've known many of the guys/gals that support BHA, one hell of a lot longer than BHA has existed.

Yell all you want from the cheap seats, the movers and shakers are making a difference...big-time.

Oh, and did you know Don Jr. is a life member?