I think that the copper argument is mute, when applied to deer. For bigger game, they are possibly an advantage, but any bullet will kill deer pretty well. Lots are even using target bullets. I have used Barnes a bit, but never found them to be a game changer and have had rifles that were pickier with them, also. I have always used Hornady Interlocks etc. for deer and never been left wanting, OR thought that they destroyed an excessive amount of meat.

The meat destruction is a non-starter with me. First, there is not that much meat in the shoulders and I have rarely not been able to salvage at least some of it. Second, if you shoot them through the lungs, it is a non-issue. If you shoot them through the hind quarters, then it is not the bullet's fault, it is YOURS. As far as lead consumption, I think that is just more environmental bs. In all of my years, I have never heard of ONE person that had health issues because of a small bit of lead in the meat they eat. If you eat beef, you probably get more poison from the meds in it, than with a bit of lead in wild meat.

Shoot what you want. That is called freedom to choose, but the real argument for superiority is only for discussion. In reality it does not exist.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.