Originally Posted by Shifty98
So a little background.
I just graduated high school and will be going to college in the fall and I want to buy a good hunting jacket that will last me 15-20 years. I am willing to spend some money (up to $400) (looking to invest with some of my graduation money) but also want to be reasonable. I live in Indiana but only God knows where I could be living 10 years from now. I cannot remember a single time being warm in the blind and this is my major gripe about hunting. I understand no jacket is perfect but I want something durable and versatile to last me many years. I hunt deer, duck/geese, and pheasant pretty much every year. I also usually elk hunt every 4 years in CO and am going this fall which is why I posted here.

So what jacket would you recommend?
Again I'd like to hear from guys who have had their jacket for 5+ years and have been overly satisfied. Also warranty is a must.

Thanks in advance!

Just my observations BUT most people can not fit in the jacket they bought at age 18 when they are 30, even my buddies that run and keep fit are bigger in the shoulders than at 18.

Some of us are bigger south of there. smile

Ted