Originally Posted by Dre
Accupoint or accubond?
I thought accubond was a modern version of the partition.
Pharmseller is a big fan of 7-08 and I think he has some kills with the accubond.
I only have one deer with 270 win and 130ttsx. Problem with ttsx I never really recovered one.
If Photobucket wasnt jacked up...I'd post some pics

Big fan of the Mighty -08.

I killed an antelope herd buck a few years ago with a 140 Accubond, one shot through the lungs, he died right now. My dad used a 140 Accubond from his -08 a couple of years ago to take a big 5x5 bull at 225 yards, one shot, exited, the bull wobbled about 90 feet and tipped over.

That said, I prefer the 140 Partition. The only one I've caught was a 4x4 bull at 68 yards, perfect mushroom under the hide on the off side. The bull took a step forward, a step backward, and fell over. Damnedest thing. Two years ago I used the same load on a big spike at 346 yards, bullet exited, the bull went down so fast I though I'd missed.

The buck I killed last year took the same load behind the near shoulder, broke the far shoulder, and exited at 541 yards. DRT. In my experience the 140 Partition kills very, very quickly.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001