I have used the 120 gr bt and 120 gr ttsx to take many deer with my 7-08. The bt is slightly more accurate, but I don't like to run it at max speed. I like it at about 2800fps, and none have stayed in deer. Most never make it out of sight in open woods or fields. I did see evidence of it coming apart when pushed over 3k or maybe slightly more. At those speeds, the ttsx really shines. My current load is a near max load of big game with a 120 gr ttsx, which runs about 3200fps in my gun. I've only shot three deer with it but they have gone a combined 5 yards. First one through the shoulders broadside at 254 yards, it plowed ahead 5 yards. Second at about 100 yards in the woods, and hard 1/4ing away. Hit 4-5 ribs going in and out in front of the far shoulder, dropped so fast I wasn't sure I hit it. Found it with all four legs folded up under it and it dropped straight down. Third was at 120 yards down a road in TX. In behind near shoulder and out in front of far shoulder again. Dropped like it was hit with 50k volts.

That being said, when I shoot up the ttsx's, I am going to go back to the bt at 2800 fps or so. It is all I need where I hunt and more accurate, as well as easier to shoot. And I have a lot of them!