Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by mathman
Check it out: 2 + 2 = 4

There, I doubled your knowledge base.

You're welcome.
wow, impressive.

But seriously, you seem to have very little knowledge about real world experiences. Anyone that thinks BT's don't cause bloodshot meat either has no experience with the bullet or is an idiot. Pure and simple.

Pay attention dipshit, I never said Ballistic Tips can't or never cause bloodshot meat. I said your statement about "all you get is bloodshot meat" was BS. I know from actually shooting deer with them that correctly chosen Ballistic Tips don't blow up and/or cause excessive bloodshot meat.
Stop backpeddaling. You are very good at that. In my experience, they have caused bloodshot meat in EVERY big game animal that was hit anywhere near the meat. This is a sample of over 100+ kills over a time of about 10 years. Muzzle velocity was 3-3.2k. Very rare to have an exit wound. Both 7mm and 30 cal bullets. The ttsx is the exact opposite. Very little bloodshot meat, always an exit wound(even on 40+ inches of penetration on bull elk). The sample size is smaller, 3 bull elk, around 10 deer. It's enough for me to know which one I'm not going to be using again.

What's your experience?