I agree that we should treat each other with respect sometimes in life we have fights, quarrels and disagreements and sometimes things get out of hand or disrespectful but that doesn’t mean that you hate or dislike the person. I’ve been an ass many times and I’ve been displeased with myself for the way I acted, in most cases that I regretted I later apologized. People have been an ass to me but that doesn’t mean I dislike them or hate them. We’re all human and we all screw up sometimes but it’s how we forgive and move on that makes us better people. I try to not carry grudges and let my emotions get in the way of my interactions but sometimes I fall short and disappoint myself but that doesn’t stop me from trying to be better.

Some of the roughest and most surly men I’ve known were some of the kindest and most gentle souls in the purest sense. Like Scott said the funeral is for the living and the memories recalled are for those that care. Speaking ill of the dead is just poor form and low class for all but the worst of the worst. I don’t know what could be said of the departed that would change a single thing other than to show the lack of respectability of the speaker.

Like others have said I’ve been to funerals where IDGAF about the deceased but I cared a lot about those that loved him.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~