Originally Posted by Whisky
Regarding this thread and a couple other recent ones, Some of you [bleep] are truly disgusting humans. I'm a nobody around here who hides in the shadows in hopes of learning something. Once in a while I make the mistake to click on one of the good old boys club post and find a bunch of grown men acting little bitches. Grow the [bleep] up, and I also feel , like the OP, you should treat people like you want to be treated. Even this POS millennial knows that. Some of you should be ashamed. Talking about being great men and great Americans, but I'd be embarrassed as [bleep] if you represented me or my family or country.

Be patient Whiskey. There are still nuggets of good information and lessons to be learned on this sight. Although some times they are few and far between. It gets ugly around here every so often but there are also some great folks who have a lot of information to give. It's up to you to sort it out.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.