Originally Posted by Squirrelnut

Squirrelnut didn't start it with the dearly departed, the dearly departed did. I've never seen any point in saying nice things about someone in death you didn't like that you wouldn't say about them in life so I don't. I don't wish the guy ill at this point but I don't miss him, either. I hope he is at peace.

I've never had harsh words with you, nor do I intend to. You have the right to speak your mind, and be your own man. I have no problem with blunt honesty including your distaste for someone, obviously you and the Gent didn't get along...and it could have been all his choice to offend and pizz you off.

It's not about offending the dead, nor respecting their reputation...it's about the caring innocent souls they loved the man, people he was dear to in their lives. It's those you don't want to offend, they are the innocent victims, they are the ones in pain and sorrow.

I have seen those die that I didn't miss, and said to myself "good riddens azzhole"... I'm far from perfect and have made mistakes I regret, but rarely make them twice. We all get hot headed, and emotions come tumbling out...it's human nature. But fixing your wrongs, goes a long way in a peaceful life without regrets.

Hate who you want, feel how you'd like...but don't hurt those survivors in pain.