Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by gunswizard
How would you feel if your student were wounded or killed by collateral damage from minimumaly trained teachers engaging a threat? It's a job for well trained professionals who know how and when to engage a threat so that collateral damage is avoided. They're not perfect I'm not saying that but are far better trained at engaging a threat and returning fire under stress. Teacher's job is to protect the students, shelter in place/evacuate as the situation dictates. There have been active shooter situations on college and university campuses and the administration advised student CCW holders to move away from the area and wisely so.

TFF.....I’m sorry but that’s about the dumbest, most ass backwards logic you could use. You’d prefer to take a chance on a murderer on a murderous rampage not shooting your kid on purpose over having a CCW carrying citizen engage the shooter because your kid might get hit by accident by the CCW . 🙄

That’s liberal gobbledygook if I’ve ever seen it. If that was a joke then you got me because I lol’d.

No Ace,

He really is that stupid.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell