Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by mathman
I'll admit I was being a bit flip about it, but still, where was all the ADHD when I was in school?

Kid's weren't required to take multiple vaccines that contained poisonous preservatives like mercury and aluminum back then. One good swat with a wooden paddle was usually enough to end the bad behavior of most kids including myself.

What's the time period? I started Kindergarten in 1970 and took a number o f vaccines throughout my childhood.

I'll see if I can find out. I read that kid's today get 38 shots before age 1 1/2. I think they have finally removed mercury from most the vaccines they give kids now. One of my Grandsons got one shot containing several vaccines when he was a toddler and he almost died. He was in intensive care for a long time and they thought he had meningitis. I started school in 1950 and the only vaccines we were given were for polio twice (a drop on the tongue) and small pox twice (a drop on your arm that they scratched with a needle). After the 1st small pox vaccine you got big nasty sore on your arm about the size of a nickel. If you didn't get a reaction when you got the 2nd small pox vaccine a few years later they figured you were immune. This was all done in elementary school by a nurse.

Victoro,

I have 6 kids. They don't get any were near that many shots.

We've erraticed small pox, so we they no longer vaccinate for it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell