Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Not now. Not ever. No negotiations unless they are for uninfringement. I'd like to see the GCA repealed and I'd like not to see national reciprocity as much as national recognition of the 2nd Amendment...Constitutional Carry nationwide. Then I'd like to see work on repealing the machinegun ban. That's the gun legislation I'd like to see. Can't buy a handgun across the state line? Why in hell not?

There are a lot of compromising pussies on this site and I just want them to know where I stand. As far as mental health and felons...Anybody who has done their time should not have to do without their gun rights for the rest of their life. They step out of prison or jail and they should be able to go buy a gun. If they are still a threat, they shouldn't be out of jail. Mental patients who are a threat are the same way. Parents should be responsible for keeping guns out of the hands of children or retards. People who slip through these cracks are the reason the rest of us have guns.

Anybody who loves freedom should be totally on board with this. We need less laws, not more. Our government is the problem here along with a bunch of globalists hiding behind a bunch of lies and using a bunch of wet-brains while suppressing the truth by owning the media.

Well said. Spot on.