Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It'll never happen. Get ready, more gun control is on the way.

As gun owners, we put all our eggs in one basket......our belief in our Second Amendment rights, and that no one would dare take them away from us. Honestly, I'm not sure what else we could have done, because the Second Amendment should stand on it's own merits, and never be threatened. But, it doesn't matter what we think about it, it's how our enemies perceive it, and they don't believe it means what it does. It has gotten to the point that we are outnumbered, and a majority of people don't mind seeing newer forms of gun control.

What get's me is that it looks like it's going to be a GOP president that sells us out, not a Democrat. That's funny, if you think about it, especially after reading all the Trump love o here, and all the hate for the Democrats. One of ours, who woulda thunk it.

Where the heck do you get this stuff? We're outnumbered? We have the House, the Senate, the White House, we picked up 1000 state seats under Obama... We got Heller vs DC, we got McDonald vs Chicago, we have the lowest or near lowest homicide rate in 110 years of records, we have lowest child death due to firearms in 50+ years of record keeping..

The only thing we don't have is a lack of people willing to surrender when we hold every single high ground position.

We have the House, and Senate.........and what's that gotten us.......Obamacare is still in effect, illegal immigration is still going strong, etc. etc. The majority of Americans do not mind seeing more gun control, and although those polls are probably skewed, they are right to one degree or another. My thinking is that the politicians are going to bow to the gun control crowd, and pass something, if not now, it will happen.

Again, you have fallen victim to the thought that "it can't happen to us." It can, and it more than likely will, no matter how hard we fight to keep it from happening. Sorry to say, but this is not the America that most of us grew up in.
You're listening to too much fake news...and believing it. The polls all said Hillary would win.