"No compromise. Not now, not ever."

Exactly! I've been pretty much sour on the NRA for some time now. I've been a member at one level or another since 1955 and frankly, I'm not sure I'm getting my money's worth. Their constant compromising on gun laws, their reluctance to take on issues they feel they might not win and frankly, I feel they no longer want to win. Very simple. Follow the money. If the NRA was to go full balls to the wall and win, there would no longer be the reason to dun us for money all the time. NAGR, GOA and JPFO are far more aggressive if fighting for gun owner's rights that the NRA and it's been that way for some time now.
About two years ago, I got a call from the NRA asking for money. I told them that when they quit comprising and decided to fight the way they should be doing, then I'd donate to the cause. Until then don't bother me. They haven't called since.
Paul B.
Pissed off NRA life/Endowment member.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE