Originally Posted by Peddler
Some of our people got sucked into the discussion on the lefties' terms I'm afraid. They fell for the trap. What they should have done right from the beginning was establish our narrative as safeguarding schools as opposed to any kind of gun control. Every single time any of the enemy brought up the NRA or gun whatever, they're response should have been something to the effect of "we're here to talk about how to secure our schools without stealing constitutional rights from law abiding gun owners. We can keep our kids safe AND protect the 2nd amendment at the same time."

If one piece of the Constitution gets compromised, it's just a short drive to the 2nd piece and then to the 3rd piece. It's what ever is politically convenient for the liberal left. It's not about what is right and fair, it's about power and control. It's always been about power and control. Have we all forgotten about Nikita Khrushchev banging his shoe on his desk at the UN telling us we would fall from the inside ?? I guess that's why there are no longer civics and government classes in the high schools. The liberal left doesn't want to remind folks what he said and that he meant it.

As the NRA says, Stand and Fight ! It's on the bumper sticker on my redneck and rusty Ford pickup for all to see.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/29/18.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.