I have been involved in a few pig attacks,one bear I almost had to shoot,one nasty wounded buck I had to hold the horns tell I killed him with a knife,wounded caribou friend thought was dead that he shot and I had hold of the base of horns ,caribou got up and I still had hold of horns tell he shot it again " that was a nasty deal" ,also one nasty long horned bull with nothing but a canoe paddle with kids in canoe with very shallow river water. so I with the help of a knife maker built a heavy nasty spear to finish off wounded animals sometimes,my hand held spear has a 5 foot-3/4 inch steel tube with a solid ,hardened 7 inch blade sharpened on both sides its nasty and it has worked great,this spear is not met to throw its a hand held fight to death type. I never go any place hunting big game anymore without my spear,that bear in the video those guys would have been way safer with my spear in there hands. nice thing about this spear its legal to carry I just say its a long handled knife,if you ever have looked for a arrow wounded deer or bear at night a spear is legal ,but I do still carry a 44 too where legal.

Last edited by pete53; 07/07/18.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman