Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Valsdad
When news of her first came out it reminded me of the hoopla around a certain junior Senator from ................Illinois.

This phenom is likely to be even more radical and will only further lead to divisiveness and lack of "joining for the common good" in Congress.

The Radical Left will love her.

Geno

:

Well said, but I suspect her radical views will alienate a lot of moderate voters.

Doc,

I certainly hope so. Unfortunately, as was evidenced by a recent two term Dem President, if the Party backs her and she tones down her rhetoric, she stands a decent chance of going somewhere nationally. VP candidate on a ticket with a more centrist Dem? Secretary of ????? Even without experience, that Degree in Economics and International Studies (?) will have some in her party believing she will know how to deal with complex issues.

I'm old and as a matter of fact, on a Presidential level I've never been blessed with a candidate I've fully supported. It always seems to have boiled down to the lesser of two evil choices, going back to '72. When/if she makes it to that level I'll likely be voting against her. shocked wink

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?