Originally Posted by lvmiker

I have actually traveled in mainland China, have you?

No but thanks for the insight. I did note the year we had that Chinese kid staying with us, our computer was crashing constantly, dunno if we were being watched. Whoever the father was he could afford three kids and the older brother paid cash for a car here.

You appear to live in a liberal fantasyland,

How so? By observing the success of very many students from public schools over a thirty year period?

if your fantasies/jokes include travel to the pedophilia/ forced prostitution capital of the world you might try to keep them to yourself.

The making of such jokes has prob'ly included about 98% of our military personnel at different times and places, I seriously doubt very many were pedophiles, or supported forced prostitution.

Thailand has been a legend, well-founded from personal acquaintances of mine who lived there, none of whose own stories involved the above abuses.

My computer screen contains no animosity. No insults were intended....

Horsesh&t.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744