Originally Posted by Tarkio

You change tactics and adjust the conversation to ,”well, she’s no different than a lot of millennial being uninformed etc “ (paraphrased).

No I didn’t, I was pointing out she is typical of the majority of her generation.

Your love and support of this woman simply exposes that you have underlying support of some of her beliefs.

Really? Which ones do you suppose?

You may not even realize it, but what she is proposing pulls at your heart strings all the while her looks are causing a stirring in your loins.

Pretty sure he last “stirring in my loins” I’d felt was last year’s when the brown dog ticks on my dogs developed resistance to Advantix drops. Egad! Suddenly there were thousands, on me too. Fortunately the new 90 day pills hammered em overnight.

I did finally get to hear O-C on that Palestinian question interview. I’ll allow she sounded like an idiot, but once again.... so do most of her peers.

I think she ain’t going away, time will tell.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744