Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
My sentiments almost exactly. I have a 2500 RAM diesel now and been driving a diesel since 2007. First let me say the diesels chew up tires like a new puppy and leather boots. I get maybe, maybe 20,000 miles out of a set of tires, and I've tried Michelin, Good Year, Firestone, Cooper, and Arctic Claw.
Sounds like you have a problem with the truck. I have an '08 Ram diesel. It had new dealer installed BFG Rugged Trail A/T's when I bought in in '12. They lasted 50k and I now have them on my horse trailer. They should be good for maybe 10k on it.

I wish it was the truck. Been that way for every diesel I've owned and every tire brand I've tried. It's up and down mountains here to get to town with switch backs at 50mph. Do about 3000+ miles of towing an 8000lb trailer each summer as well. Probably 1000+ miles of gravel roads each summer and fall too. Maybe those are the issues? Not sure. Tires are rotated and balanced regularly. I don't drive it hard either, just cannot get tires to last with the diesel.