Originally Posted by cwh2
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by cwh2
Originally Posted by horse1

I had a set of BFG ATKO2's on my current '11 F250 PSD, ran them ~40Kmi. The NItto Exo's are better in snow whether it's deep, packed hard/icy, or slushy. They pick up/throw fewer rocks and so far are more resistant to slicing/chunking than were the BFG KO2's. The Exo's have better traction on rocks/gravel than did the BFG KO2. The Exo's are louder on pavement and ride a bit rougher due to I assume the stiffer side-walls.

I have no affiliation with Nitto or selling any tires. It's pretty rare that something impresses me to the degree that those Exo's did last week.

Horse, do you run those Exo's in the summer as well? I'm in the market for a new set of summer tires and those sound like they have everything I want.

No, I don't. I run a much milder AT for the summer. My summertime driving is mainly pulling my boat down paved highways, I just need something that holds air and doesn't hydroplane when it rains.

Well, I ordered 4 of those Nitto's off amazon, and they claim they will be delivered today. So... hope they don't suck. Grin.

Did you get them on yet? I'll be taking mine off this week and going back to my "summer tires".

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.