Originally Posted by NYH1

The problem I'm having on my '15 2500 is every time I have them rotated (every 5,000 miles) I have to have them rebalanced. Then after about 1,000 or so miles I get a vibration from them again. Plus they wore down fairly quick. Some guys have said they have the same issues with their Duratrac's on 3/4 and 1 tons.

I have had similar issues with my '11 F250. The dealership was very good about trying to diagnose anything/everything mechanical. Steering stabilizer, shocks, tie-rods, etc, etc, etc. Finally came down to some tires just don't have enough sidewall rigidity to run @ the 65PSI recommended. We fiddled with tire pressure a bit and found that BFG ATKO2's needed to be run @ 70PSI and Nitto Trail Grappler @ 75PSI to avoid the "death wobble". I ran 3300Mi last week from rolling @ idle to bumping the limiter @ ~95MPH. Interstate speed limit here in ND is 75, and 80 in MT, I set the cruise @+5 for hundreds of miles at a time. While the tires certainly have some highway noise, there is virtually 0 feedback through the wheel until you intentionally steer. They've been that way from day 1, have 8500+Mi on them now with no re-balance and able to run @ 65PSI.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.