I run the Goodyear Duratrac's on both of my trucks.

One is a '07 Ram 1500 QC SB, 4x4, 5.7L gas, auto, 3.92 LSD w/7.5' Fisher SD Plow (little over 500 lbs. w/mount) with 480 lbs. of ballast weight against the tailgate. Wife drives it and it's my back up plow truck.
The other is a '15 Ram 2500 RC LB, 4x4, 6.4L gas, auto, 4.10 LSD w/8.5' Fisher XtremeV v-plow (about 1,000 lbs. w/mount) with 600 lbs. of ballast weight against the tailgate. It's my daily driver and main plow truck.

I need a tire that's good in mud and snow. I go off road in the warmer months and hunting season and of course I plow in the winter. We average 125" of snow here and 200"+ 30-45 miles north of me on the Tug Hill. The Duratrac's have worked great for me as far as traction go's.

The problem I'm having on my '15 2500 is every time I have them rotated (every 5,000 miles) I have to have them rebalanced. Then after about 1,000 or so miles I get a vibration from them again. Plus they wore down fairly quick. Some guys have said they have the same issues with their Duratrac's on 3/4 and 1 tons.

So I've been thinking about going with a milder AT tire mid April-mid Oct. and a dedicated snow tire mid Oct.-mid April. I just don't know which snow tires to get. I've pull guys out that were stuck with dedicated snow tires including blizzak's in places I had no trouble going through with my Duratrac's. I don't want to take a step backwards as far as winter traction go's.

NYH1.

Take nothing I say personal, remember....it's just the interweb!

ROLLTIDE

YANKEE'S

new yorkistan SUCKS!