When I had my new tires installed on my 2500, for some reason the guy only put about 50 psi in all four tires. When I picked it up I told the counter guy my tire pressure warning light was on and that there was only about 50 psi in each tire. My warning system tells how much psi is in each tire. He told me I had to drive it for the system to reset (which is true).

I went down the road about a mile or so and it didn't reset. Went back and the guy that change them said he only put 50 psi in them when he mounted them and forgot to top them off. He said why, I can't remember. Anyways, with 50 psi in them it felt like driving a water bed. Was terrible.

Plus I have a 1000 lbs. plow on it most of the time 5 to 6 months a year. I run 66/68 psi in the front when the plows on. Even at 60 psi it handles weird with the plow on, did the same with factory Firestones. I only put 600 lbs. ballast weight against the tailgate Nov. through Apr. (plow season). That doesn't effect the rear at all.

I haven't aired my tires up from the pressure I run in the summer yet. So the fronts have been in the mid 50 psi range and the rears are in the mid 70 psi range. The air pressure system warning hasn't gone off so I'm going to leave them alone until it go's off or I get my new tires in the next few weeks.

Chains aren't an option for me. Like I said, the Duratrac's have been great from a performance stand point. However, there's a few things I don't like about them.

NYH1.

Take nothing I say personal, remember....it's just the interweb!

ROLLTIDE

YANKEE'S

new yorkistan SUCKS!