Originally Posted by Mule Deer
bsa,

Bryan Litz has been advertising to pay the expenses of anyone who has one of those "magic rifles" that shoot better at longer ranges for several years now, and has yet to find one. That's because there's no way bullets that start out shooting mediocre groups, whether at 100 or 200 yards, can somehow curve toward the aiming point at longer ranges. Bullets do become more stable as velocity drops, because there's less air pressure on the front end, while the spin-rate stays high, but that doesn't mean they have eyes.

There's also no way to build to build something into a rifle that makes it shoot larger MOA groups at 200 yards than it shoots at 100, as long as the rifling twist adequately stabilizes the bullet in the first place. So something other than the rifle itself has to be causing country boy's problem.

Well if we have eliminated rifle and scope, so I guess that only leaves 2 things, the load itself , the shooter or both.
As far as 10 shot groups, I basically have no need for them as I would rather put 20 shots inside the 10 ring on 10 different targets at the 2 or 20 into 4 different 10 rings at the 300 shooting a score match. Doing so means you have had to move your aim point to get to the next target, whether it be moveing up, down or side to side.

Swifty