Update:

Between the crappy weather and work and family obligations, I haven't been able to shoot in over 3 weeks, but I finally caught a break this morning and made a run to the farm.
Since my last range session, I've cleaned the barrel, checked the action screws, checked the scope mounts and carefully loaded some more ammo. When I set up to shoot today, I paid close attention to the wind and changed how I placed the rifle on my sand bags. I'm not sure which of these thing(s) was the problem, but apparently I fixed something!!!!!

The first 3-shot group at 200 yd was just over 1.25" with a 140 accubond handload. I followed that up with a 2" group with a different handload (150 ELDX) and then a 5 shot group with factory ammo of 1.75", all at 200 yards.
After that, the wind picked up and I headed back to work, but I'm really happy that I seem to be on the right track with this rifle. I hope to get back out Sunday afternoon for another shooting session if the weather allows. Either that or I'm going to start building an ark....

Thanks to all of you that offered good advice. I definitely learned a lot here. I'm not going to win any bench rest competitions anytime soon, but at least I have confidence in this rifle and can move forward with load development and practice.