Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
I have taken very good care of every antelope I killed...no hair on the meat, skinned out right away, cooled and straight to the meat locker in town. It is what I call "pretty meat"...good color, etc. I have tried to cook it several different ways, and it stinks, the more you chew it the bigger it gets ( like mutton) I just can't stand it. I get every one cut/wrapped and then I give it away to anyone brave enough to try it. One friend took some of the ground meat from one , made patties and cooked it in a crock pot. That was pretty good...no where near the same zip code as elk...to me. I have met a lot of hunters who like it...but I'm not sure if they wouldn't like coyotee either, ha. smile

We prefer outr antelope to elk by a good margin, and elk much more than deer.

SIL won a chili cook-off with antelope met from one of our hunts.

We have eaten lots of elk, deer and antelope. I will take a properly-handled doe antelope over anything else. Many antelope are ruined by people that do not understand that it is critical, to get antelope meat off of the carcass and cooling as fast as possible. It is just different, for some reason and care is more important, than even with deer and elk. I have never had a bite of antelope-buck, or doe-that was not tender.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.