Originally Posted by gerry35
Originally Posted by yukon254
Tough decision but in the end I went with the 9.3 . Thanks for all the input.

I came pretty close to buying one of those LH Zastava 9.3x62 rifles form Tradeex a couple of years ago. Apparently they are pretty light but accurate. I ended up with a friend's 358 Win and really like it too. Be neat to see how it works for you and what your impressions are when you shoot it a bit, still have that one in the back of my mind just because it's there.

Gerry, the 358 is a tough one to beat. My thinking was similar, left hand rifles are hard to come by in some calibers so I was interested in the Zastava 9.3 one I knew it was available.

On another note, I saw one of the nicest rifles I've ever seen last night. A friend of mine collects pre 64 model 70 Winchesters. He sent one down to your neck of the woods and had Martinni do all the metal work. New barrel, barrel band front sight, barrel band sing swivel stud, action blueprinted, and the whole thing re-buled. After Martinni was done the rifle was sent north to Dawson Creek for a new stock. Apparently there are two guys there that build stocks, and they are both world class. My buddy supplied the wood and had the stock built from scratch. The rifle is a 458, and truly a work of art. He has just over 5k into it all in. I didnt know about the stock makers in Dawson Creek, but will contact one of them about a new piece of wood for the Zastava.