Originally Posted by Bull64
Well after reading all the Bear Creek bashing,once again it's been reinforced to me,that alot of you self-proclaimed experts on here don't know as much as you think.I bought a BCA 7.62x39 carbine 2 weeks ago for $390 including ffl fees.Maybe I lucked-up and got a good one.If so,so did about half dozen of my buddies,but it easily shoots 1moa.It's not rocket science or luck building a rifle that will shoot.Just like bolt guns,there's alot of cheap ar's out there that will shoot.And I have some cash left-over for ammo...

Sounds like a good candidate for the black rifle challenge here. I dont know which "self proclaimed experts" you are talking about, but i trust a lot of the guys here that have proven their schit actually shoots moa, vs the guys spouting off their cheap builds do it. I guess you could always show us... i had a chance to buy a BCA last month for $300.00, but at the time there was a lot of bad press. Not just at this site, but elsewhere.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA