Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by 79S
I’m going to do something I don’t normally do anymore post my data
75gr eld-m
23.5 gr AR-Comp
CCI BR primer
L.C brass
Seated to an OAL 2.360-2.365 or BTO 1.820-1.821

Before you all go running hooting and uh hollering yelling that’s over book max by 2 grains. Take your cheap asses and buy a hornady Manual look up 5.56 load data for a 80gr bullet with AR comp..

I use a lot of AR Comp too & my loads are higher that most (early) data for it, so I'm not too concerned until I try a given load.........................you are also seating that bullet out a ways as well & I don't believe it will seat at mag length, even ASC's w/o being into the ogive a little bit. I'm not going to single load anything.

Here are some links to a whole series or various powder tests all done with 77 gr SMK's intended to attempt to dupe MK 262 loads; pretty interesting data & on the powders that I use that he tested, it's pretty close to my results. At least it's a good reality check. Part of about a 10 part series, IIRC.

MM

8208 vs AR Comp

2000-MR vs IMR-4895

H-4895 vs RL-15

Lever vs 2000-MR

BC-L(2) vs TAC

Varget

I run mine out of a modified mag, that allows me to run them from a mag. AMU started it from what I read and folks started doing it themselves. Was an outfit selling them but they wanted $40 plus bucks for something you can do for pennies on the dollar.

Last edited by 79S; 06/04/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.