I've made no claims that a rifle that won't shoot MOA or better is worthless, in fact I've said many times that a 1.5 MOA rifle will do anything I need to do. But I'm talking several 10 shot groups one shot right after the other. 3 shots here and there will generally open up, way up, when firing back to back.
[Linked Image]
I've also never said you must spend thousands of dollars on an AR or it'll be junk. I've spent more for barrels than some of you have spent on a complete gun. I've had and have guns that will shoot 10 shots under MOA but my favorite guns are light weight pencil barrelled rifles and carbines. Most are 1.5 MOA, I do use good triggers, light weight hand guards, good HP and MPI'd bolts, I love the LMT SOPMOD stocks and I've played with brakes and flash hiders that would send some of you penny pinchers over the edge. I use what I like, not what's the cheapest.
[Linked Image]
I've had cheap parts break, I've seen a bunch more of them broken. I've messed with triggers and never could get one as good as a real trigger. I've had over gassed guns that would pull the rims off cases. I've even had a mini 14....I've even heard about the polymer lowers being "just as good as"
[Linked Image]
Buy what you want but don't get upset if I don't jump up and down over the "good deal" you got.