Originally Posted by TWR
I've made no claims that a rifle that won't shoot MOA or better is worthless, in fact I've said many times that a 1.5 MOA rifle will do anything I need to do. But I'm talking several 10 shot groups one shot right after the other. 3 shots here and there will generally open up, way up, when firing back to back.
[Linked Image]
I've also never said you must spend thousands of dollars on an AR or it'll be junk. I've spent more for barrels than some of you have spent on a complete gun. I've had and have guns that will shoot 10 shots under MOA but my favorite guns are light weight pencil barrelled rifles and carbines. Most are 1.5 MOA, I do use good triggers, light weight hand guards, good HP and MPI'd bolts, I love the LMT SOPMOD stocks and I've played with brakes and flash hiders that would send some of you penny pinchers over the edge. I use what I like, not what's the cheapest.
[Linked Image]
I've had cheap parts break, I've seen a bunch more of them broken. I've messed with triggers and never could get one as good as a real trigger. I've had over gassed guns that would pull the rims off cases. I've even had a mini 14....I've even heard about the polymer lowers being "just as good as"
[Linked Image]
Buy what you want but don't get upset if I don't jump up and down over the "good deal" you got.

I got a $1400 model 70 in my gun safe so you are saying you spent $1400 for a AR barrel?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.