Originally Posted by rost495
Probably saying he spent more than 400 IE a cheap AR, on an AR barrel. I know I have. I think we still have a backstar that was an ok barrel, and some treatment that had a LONG barrel life.. Thinking the was over 500 bucks...

Probably today a top blank is 300 bucks plus machine work...

PS you can't go wrong with WOA or WOP. But I'd sure take the time to call them and tell em what you are doing and what you want it to do with which bullets and let them give you some advice....

Having had John set me up with a USED shilen in 6/6.8 years ago that shoots 3 shot groups touching with TSX to hunt with, well his advice is usually spot on. And he was not ever in it for the money. He'd sell me a Krieger or whatever cause I demanded it, and tell me all I needed was a shilen, and then proceed to whoop my azz with his shilens.

Lol I figured that’s what he was getting at.. yeah I want a 1-7 twist and the woa spr I want is in back order status for the 1-7. I have all winter to get this put together and be ready to shoot it next year. This year will keep on rocking my budget rifle. Right now it will put 10-75gr eld-m into little over 1.25 maybe less. Won’t set any world records probably won’t finish first but I’m having fun and know what I need to do for next yr.

Last edited by 79S; 06/03/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.