Originally Posted by CJC73
Originally Posted by irfubar
I must admit I am a little confused...... so yes holdover at 500yds is effective....... and you are capable with that method? or not?

Simple English confuses you? As I stated, i use holdovers. if i wasn't capable, why would i use that method? so in simple English (and I'll type slowly so you can keep up).... Yes I am capable of this method.

Originally Posted by irfubar
Oh and another question.... lets say you want to shoot a target at 630 yds how much do you holdover? also how do you replicate that hold over on the next shot?

Again, i limit myself to a certain distance. I would not attempt a shot at 630yds. I'd get closer to the target.

I hope you can read and comprehend that now.

First you accuse me of making assumptions..... so in order to avoid that, I ask questions and that makes you angry.... hmmm
So I will go back to assumptions, you assume every shooter is shooting at a game animal.... how about a varmint shooter? a target shooter or maybe a competitor? assumptions are a bitch huh?

Has it occurred to you people may need to make a 630yd shot? of course not
Has it occurred to you that others use their equipment different than you do? of course not.
Has it occurred to you that others have far more skill and capability than you? of course not.
Has it occurred to you that your choice of equipment will not accomplish what others want? of course not.
Has it occurred to you your skill level may be low? of course not
Has it occurred to you that you have a low I.Q. ? of course not
Has it occurred to you you contradict yourself? of course not
Has it occurred to you that dialing is more precise than your hold overs will ever be? of course not

You like to preach ethics yet your aiming method is inferior on long range shots...... hmmm a little hypocrisy?
You are the perfect Leupold customer.... too stupid to know what you don't know...

I think I have lost a few I.Q. points just reading your ignorant drivel.... and I can't afford that.... smile I am beginning to understand how Big Stick became a toxic poster

Last edited by irfubar; 07/15/19.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.