Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JeffA
I suppose the Florida thing is much like anything else, it's just based on ones point of view...

[Linked Image]

Did you see it years ago before they made it look like that?

Possibly if you are speaking of 30-40 years back, but never took notice of it.
In recent years it's been my first choice when staying in KW.

RE: https://www.southernmosthouse.com https://youtu.be/DB6YwJRVYrc

That's a really cool looking place. Is it really expensive?

It varies through out the year on pricing as all do, you can check out different dates on their website at the link I posted for reference.

As far as comparing it regionally, I find it to be middle of the roadish. A savvy shopper can always find a deal anywhere, I'm not very savvy...

I've stayed at the peak of season for between 4 to $500.00 a night, off season it's 2 to $300.00, that's for ocean side balcony room's.
At seasons peak, you can drop 1200 to $1600.00 a night for a deluxe rooms at hot resorts in Key West.

They have things others don't. Their poolside bar is great. I think there is only a total of 16 guest at a time in the house. It seems like there is only a couple when you're staying there, most are out and gone seeing the sights.

They don't allow children, sorry Clark.

They allow off the street.......gorgeous people, to use the pool during the day. None of the guest really use it much so they sorta decorate it with random beautiful people, only a few at a time. I know this from hitting on random beautiful people by the pool, they don't have a room there.

They could try and bump you next door to the "Lopez House" when you have a booking at the Southern Most House. They try very nonchalantly to send you next door, it's another incredible house on the beach just 50 feet away, but it's a different house, they own it and will refer to it as their annex.

Let them know at the time of booking that you have no interest in the "Lopez House", nothing wrong with it inside or out and you still have full use of both places but it's just not the Southern Most House.