Originally Posted by riflegunbuilder
Filthy yankees are still ruining our homeland. Look at the way they come and fill up subdivisions. Where I live was beautiful woods and pastures ten years ago. Today, subdivisions all around.

Don't feel pregnant. I assure you that it happens here in Pennsylvania too. Lotta my favorite hunting spots growing up are now somebody's back yard!

I read about the rifles recovered from Gettysburg, and the number of them being loaded with multiple rounds. I could forgive a guy one or two. In the heat of battle it'd be easy to forget or drop a percussion cap. But you think after 10 or 12 rounds they'd notice that the ramrod had gotten longer! laugh

Kaywoodie, I love to see history like that still standing. So much of it disappears over time. One of the really cool things about living near Route 30 here in Pennsylvania is the number of books about "The Lincoln Highway" corridor. There are still a number of toll houses from the 1830s when it was the Bedford/Chambersburg Pike.
Some of the small towns never change. Other than the cars in the driveways they look like they did 80 years ago.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden