I was born in, and grew up in CA. I understand the desire to find a suitable place to do what we enjoy, such as hunt, fish, shoot and just be alone in the wilderness. I say just go where you want to be and get your place in a better location. I disagree with so much of the politics of CA that I left. That does not mean I think all who live there are jerks, a holes or something wrong with them. When I grew up there is was like the most ideal place. Hunting, fishing, abalone, salmon, birds, horses, wilderness and solitude. Times are a'changing. The cultural change many here seem to dislike about Calif is actually occurring all across this great land. Don't attack those trying to enjoy life as we see it. I currently live in middle America. I have lived on both coasts, out of the country and in the middle. There are fantastic people in every state. Our populations is expanding. People are moving. Those from very different cultural backgrounds have, and are, moving into all areas and all states. Carping here, amongst the Fire family, will not change the harmful influence most of you do not want, nor like. Personally, I support all who want to live life, enjoy hunting, enjoy the outdoors, and enjoy the freedom we should never take for granted. As Ronald Reagan said so well, freedom is only one generation away from being lost.